After working as a feeder for Chuangjin Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd., she can earn 3,200 yuan (463 U.S. dollars) per month."The place transcends time and space," said a user on microblog Sina Weibo, as the district recently caused quite a buzz on the Internet. "I feel like I'm in the old times."Tang, also a professor of the Shanghai Conservatory of Music, said that compared with the previous recording of the flute master, the pitch of the replica to be played in the musical was more precise and the tone quality richer."There were only 500 to 600 people coming for the treatment when I first joined the hospital in 2008," said Wu Bingkun, a TCM specialist at a hospital in Hefei, capital of east China's Anhui Province.
- Wang said he and his wife decided to take care of Xiaojie by frequently inviting her to their home in town, bathing her, buying her new clothes and treating her with good meals.
- Now, the Sri Lankan brewer, with world-class brewing technology and equipment, is having a "head-on confrontation" with its Chinese counterpart in the away game.
- Tucked away in the mountains bordering east China's Fujian and Jiangxi Province, Chen's school, the Kefang Central Primary School, has 276 students, and more than 60 percent of the students fall under the category of "left-behind" children.
- Those companies are eager to hire talented young staff. In order to match this growing demand, higher and vocational education in the Pearl River Delta has been developing rapidly.
- The official APS news agency quoted Algerian Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad as saying that his country will import enough COVID-19 vaccine for Algerian people, when he was receiving an injection of a COVID-19 vaccine at a clinic in Algiers on Sunday.
As a marketing consultant for Lion Holdings Trading (Shenzhen) Limited, Oninda distributed the signature black beer to visitors for a taste in the just-concluded Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) International Trade and Investment Fair."My parents spent almost their whole lives in a small county," said 30-year-old Li Qian from Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, who works in Shenyang. "This year, I invite them to my apartment in Shenyang to celebrate the New Year."He said he believes that Lion beer will win a place on the Chinese market, and Tsingtao will become more popular among Sri Lankans.
Despite the lack of electricity and tap water in the lake area, Sarhtibek and his neighbors were reluctant to move.
"The food culture is becoming more diverse as China's economy grows," Chen said.Xinjiang, China's northwest doorway to Central and West Asia, sits along the ancient Silk Road. As China revives the ancient trade route, Xinjiang turns from a remote border region into a forefront for international logistics services.
The system has proved useful. After running for two weeks, it has helped increase the attendance rate by 7 percent compared with last semester.After years of cultivation, Tashi now has his own studio and two shops. His products are sold in metropolises like Beijing and Shanghai. He also has a presence in the international market.
According to Liu, the bridge will be completed and open to traffic by the end of 2019. "We are looking forward to yet another world-class bridge," said Liu.
China has around 280 million rural migrant workers in cities who have played important roles in the country's urbanization.
Most of the villagers still live under the poverty line of 2,300 yuan (334 U.S. dollars) per capita every year. They subsist through growing barley, raising sheep and yaks."In addition to delivering speech at the summit, President Ashraf Ghani will also meet heads of states and governments" at the sidelines of the event, the statement added.
- "Today, on this special occasion, the songs are mostly about how we miss the good old days we spent together as childhood friends, and about our wish to find the love of life," said Liang Xiangtao, 25, one of the local village girls singing and dancing in the circle.
- "There are over 100 hotels and inns in Shaxi and many of them are run by locals," said Zhang Zhuolin, an official with the committee. "Tourism has also boosted sales of local products such as honey and wild mushrooms."
- She said the company has plans to explore overseas markets, both in directly selling smart sleep monitoring devices and launching similar sleeping apps.
- The local forest management station has set up patrol teams to watch the forest around the clock, and some photographers offer to join the night patrol, helping chicks that fall from the tree back to the nest.
- The companies will terminate the current profit-sharing arrangement under which Ant Financial pays royalty and technology service fees in an amount equal to 37.5 percent of its pre-tax profits to Alibaba, according to the press release.“那是2009年6月12日下午5点20分,我和爱人发现‘小耗子’不见了,我们四下寻找仍没找到,我们在街上越找越绝望,哭喊着:‘小耗子’,你在哪里啊?你在哪里啊?……”桂宏正回忆起那一幕,依然难以平复心情。Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
- About 15 kilometers away from Ma's village runs a creek, which has nourished villagers for generations. It is seldom frozen in winter because villagers often have to break the ice and fetch water for daily use.HEFEI, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Government officials and businessmen from 26 countries have just completed a visit to Xiaogang Village in east China's Anhui Province.
- "Young Chinese are keen on wine. They think wine is healthy and have money to enjoy it. You can see them holding goblets and drinking wine in restaurants on streets and alleys," Hughes said.